I am doing some major modifications to an '84 F150 with a 351 HO engine. In the engine bay, on the inside of the passenger side of the frame, there are two grey plastic box-type components with some hoses going in and out of them. They are about 6 x 9 x 4 inches. What are they, and can I just take them off?
I am thinking vacuum acumulator and emission related.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| F-250 Vacuum | 7 | 894 | February 25, 2013 | |
| 1975 351w not moving | 61 | 5960 | May 23, 2022 | |
| F150 with a thump/thud | 4 | 748 | June 4, 2014 | |
| Better '89 F-150 | 9 | 1326 | April 18, 2012 | |
| Advice for young f-150 pickup buyer | 27 | 672 | October 3, 2008 |