Problem with my car // audi a1 2011 1.4t

He could have a sticky throttle body, I would try cleaning that.

1 Like

I assume this model uses a drive by wire throttle body. Maybe the PCM is causing the TB to go haywire. Since the pics of the exhaust system shows a seriously cobbled togther exhaust pipe I have to wonder if the exhaust still has any 02 sensors in it and/or what else is missing in the engine management system.

The homemade exhaust appears to be much larger than stock and based on the appearance I wonder if the OP is trying to gain more power by increasing the size of the pipe. Sure looks like a lot of unneeded work IMO.

Itā€™s also near impossible for me to translate some of that into a language I can understand.

Or if pressure remains in the manifold after the throttle is closed. Without information about the modifications one can only imagine that the by-pass valve was replaced with a blow-off valve that is causing the abnormal sounds. Also if improperly installed/adjusted will cause performance problems.

The exhaust system modification may be causing a delay or slow reaction from the turbocharger. I have seen a number of cars that were modified to go slower, unintentionally.

Iā€™m guessing pot holes and speed bumps for pits and bumpers or just a demented troll laughing at us. If OP was serious why would they not use one of the many translation sites?

Iā€™ll go with this interpretation.