Please Help! Not too sure what's wrong with my car

It can be a bear to get all the air out of a clutch hydraulic system by pumping the clutch pedal. But keep trying.

I now use my power brake bleeder to bleed clutch hydraulic systems. Much faster.

Tester

ANOTHER UPDATE;
I took the car into my mechanic and he said it didn’t need a new clutch just some adjustments… ok fine BUT still having an issue.
SO before i took it in it started and stayed on IF I could get it into gear (pushing as hard as i could) it would stay running in first. NOW… if I stopat a stop light or slow down the car will die and the lights when you first turn the key for start up will come on like engine light, check oil, stuff like that…I can start the car back up fine but this is dangerous I can have my foot on the gas every time I slow down…Please help! Is this something my mechanic may have knocked? or just the underlying issue I was having in the beginning

@TrueHero The stalling problem might be caused from a dirty/defective Idle Air Control valve. You can try removing the IAC valve and clean it along with the idle air bleed port on the throttle body with throttle body cleaner to see if this fixes the stalling problem. If not then the IAC valve may need replacing.

Here’s what the IAC valve looks like. http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/1996/mitsubishi/eclipse/air_intake/idle_air_control_valve.html

Tester

Ill give that a try. Thanks for the fast post!