P0700 and P0751 clearned, than got P0700 and P0974, also noice while driving

Title says it all for the most part.

The car is very noisy while driving. I got the first 2 codes a couple days ago, cleared it to be sure, and then the other codes came up. I suspect trans. I read to try finding a clear road and shift into neutral to see if the noise stops. It doesn’t. Also, not often, but occasionally the break indicator on the dash comes on. Seems unrelated.

My suggestion is that you go to www.google.com and search for Saturn P0751. After reading the results search again for Saturn P0974. In both cases you will get answers that should do much to direct you as to the next steps to take.

Could be an exhaust leak if its noisy.Get the car inspected by an independant shop ASAP.

it could be a stuck or bad solenoid in your tranny. you can try a tranny flush but best to have it looked at by a tranny shop.

P0751 CHEVROLET: Code Meaning, Causes, Symptoms, & Tech Notes (engine-codes.com)

P0974 CHEVROLET: Code Meaning, Causes, Symptoms, & Tech Notes (engine-codes.com)

I looked at those, I could probably get the fluid changed it was done about 30K ago though. The other thing I have no idea how to fix? I tried looking it up.