Oxycotton

VCD driver: how suspicious that you know how to spell it, and i did an online search, the way i spelled it is apparently a street term for it.

i would rather discuss the bike!!

and whats with this NEW, BETTER forum, no editing, no corrections, and i dont know how you did it, but darned if i can get a pic to come up on the screen!!

You find it suspicious that I know how to spell Oxycontin?
Since my job is to write Court Complaints for the Deputy A.G. regarding people who are narcotic abusers, I definitely know how to spell that term, as well as all of the other illicit substances that are currently ravaging our country.

I find it far more suspicious that you know the street term for this substance, rather than the pharmaceutical name, as that would seem to indicate an association with those who deal in this substance or purchase this substance without benefit of a prescription.

Children, please!

but he told you he looked it up on the 'net. isnt that an acceptable, logical, and understandable explanation?

AND that IS a phonetic pronunciation, which IS understandable considering the age of the respondent.

The response was really for the OP, not you.

VDCDriver:are you accusing me of doing drugs you piece of shit? let me tell you there are alot of things ive done that werent legal, but none that were any more illegal than littering, so you shut your mouth fag

how dare you accuse a 13 year old for drug addiction, are you just some kind of freak? i think your mad because hes got you cornered, face it your wrong. got something to say? 5837 incral Road Missouri 65633

WAIT A SEC…

how do YOU know this is a 13 yr old???

why is this suspect?

OK… now you see the response.

BUT (not that i have EVER been accused of being P correct) what have you been doing to watch out for your sons internet discussions? or his social interaction? isn’t THAT THE BIGGER QUESTION, STATEMENT?

im not his dad, just a friend from back in the day, i havent seen him in a year

I too know how to spell it. They’ve put me on it in the hospital. The effect is very different from morphine, which I’ve also been on via an IV drip. I don’t know what effect it has on cars, but it sure plugs up humans. I didn’t have a “movement” until I came off the oxycontin five days later! I felt like I was ready to explode!

I don’t recommend it.

Yeah, as often as they raid the wrong house and shot little kids, I would have to agree.

And how do you propose that something like this would grab the attention of ANY law enforcement? “Uh oh, some kid posted the word “oxycotton” to a CarTalk message board, roll the black and whites!”

Settle down a little, man.

What has happened to this board?

I don’t know, but it’s way more interesting!

No training wheels.

now why does it say car talk asks? up top