Noise like rusty springs

I have a 2002 Acura 3.5RL with 129,000 miles. I have a noise that sounds like rusty springs when I get in the car, during driving it and when I get out. It sounds like it’s beneath the front seats of the car and very loud. In the past (this has been going on for 4 or 5 years), it would go away after a few miles of driving. Now it is not going away and there’s even noise sometimes when I brake. It’s been over a month since it started this time. Before when I took it to the dealer, the noise had stopped by the time I got there. I left it and they drove it the next day and the noise was not there. Now I live in an area where there is no Acura dealer and I’m very concerned because the sound is constant and loud.

Control arm / sway bar bushings…

There is no need to depend on an Acura dealer for this sort of problem. Any experienced mechanic can handle it.

I’d bet that it’s either the parts suggested by Caddyman or the sway bar links, called in the attached drawing “stabilizer bar link assembly”.Stab bar links are like rods with a quasi-balljoint on each end. They’re permanently-lubed (Ha!) joints. They can get creaky when they age.

http://tijil.org/Scion_Docs/05_tC_Shop_Manuals/Repair%20Info/Repair%20Manual/Rear%20Suspension/Rear%20Suspension/conponen.pdf.