No information anywhere online! Looking to replace the quarter window in my Saturn L300

Hello! The rear passenger side quarter window in my Saturn L300 was recently broken. I have been looking all over the internet for info to help me install a new window I purchased from a junkyard, but have had no luck. I want to know how intense of a job it would be before I decide whether or not I should do it myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!

If you’re talking about the stationary window after the back door, those are usually installed from inside the vehicle.

So you may have to remove some interior trim pieces to expose what mounts the window to the body.

Tester

Lower the seatback and remove the trim pieces, not difficult as long as you are comfortable with recaulking the window when you put the replacement in.
http://workshop-manuals.com/saturn/l300/v6-3.0l_vin_r/windows_and_glass/windows/window_glass/quarter_window_glass/component_information/service_and_repair/quarter_window_replacement_(sedan)/

That’s perfect! Thank you so much!