No heat/oil in the radiator and it's dirty!

I HAVE A 2005 BUICK RENDEZVOUS WITH 62k, ONE YEAR AGO IT DIDN’T HAVE HEAT SO THE DEALER REPLACED THE INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKET.FIXED.NOW I AGAIN HAVE NO HEAT FROM VENTS, DIRTY RADIATOR FLUID W/ OIL. FLUIDS IN RESEVOIR AND RADIATOR FULL. GOING IN TOMORROW TO SHOP YET AGAIN! PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT’S WRONG AND HOW TO FINALLY FIX. I HAVE TO DRIVE 1500 MILES NEXT WEEK!

Pardon my ignorance, but what does the intake manifold gasket have to do with a heat problem?

If there’s oil in the coolant, you’re in for a head gasket replacement. Expect the repair to be over a grand.

DON’T ASK ME/I’M A FEMALE AND TOOK IT BACK TO THE DEALER WHICH MADE THE CALL TO REPLACE THE INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKET AND I HAD HEAT AGAIN. THAT’S ALL I KNOW.

The Failed Intake Manifold Gasket Creates A Breach In The Cooling System.

When the coolant level goes down enough the heater will not work.

CSA

I think she just blew another gasket!!! : )

Many (Most ?) Vehicles Have Transmission Oil Coolers In The Radiator. A Failed Cooler Can Allow Transmission Oil To Enter The Radiator And Blend With Coolant.

This is another source of coolant contamination that needs to be looked into.

CSA

YOU ARE CORRECT IN THAT IS WHAT THE DEALER CHOOSE TO DO LAST YEAR WHEN THIS HAPPENED. HOWEVER I’M EXPERIENCING THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM AGAIN.IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??

It’s Possible, But There Can Be Other Reasons For The Vehicle To Have No Heat.

A faulty heat / air conditioning control or a bad thermostat are a couple of examples.

CSA

WHAT WOULD CAUSE MY INTAKE MANIFOLD GASKET TO FAIL AGAIN AFTER 12K MILES?

Used Camry, How Can You Be So Sure ? Hint: FLUIDS IN RESEVOIR AND RADIATOR FULL.
CSA

I Think We’re Jumping To Conclusions Here, But It’s Possible For Virtually Any Part To Fail, However More Likely Older Ones. It May Not Be Another Intake Gasket.

Nobody can say with any certainty what is wrong with your car without access to the car iself. It has to be looked at and diagnosed. Everyone is making their best guesses.

CSA

I think UsedCarma’s comment was a joke referencing POOPSC’s all caps posts.

HURRAY…OUTSTANDING AND PROFESSIONAL COMMENTS. THANK YOU. I’M PRAYING IT’S A STICKY THERMOSTAT AND BE DONE. MONEY IS TIGHT AND IT’S BEEN IN THE SHOP ONCE A WEEK FOR FOUR WEEKS NOW.
THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERY THING IT’S GREATLY APPECIATED. I RESPECT SOMEONE WITH KNOWLEDGE AND THERE’S AUTO KNOWLEDGE HERE!