NJ law allowing direct sales from Tesla to consumers

And just out today…there’s ANOTHER bridge scandal he’s dealing with…

^
Yup!
That’s the one that has garnered the attention of both the Manhattan D.A. AND The Securities Exchange Commission.

Securities fraud is considered to be a serious white-collar crime, and he could wind up in both Federal and NY State Courts over allegedly defrauding holders of bonds issued by The Port Authority of NY & NJ.

The White House?
I seriously doubt if that is where he is going to wind up.

In case anyone is interested in the details of how and why NY prosecutors are reportedly going after the Governor of NJ, here is an explanation:

The White House?
I seriously doubt if that is where he is going to wind up.

White House - NO.
Big House - Possible.

Never mind the side issues…(unless he is impeached and removed from office) He still has veto power on this automotive franchise legislation…There will be tremendous pressure for him to veto it from the car dealers lobby…

There will be tremendous pressure for him to veto it from the car dealers lobby...

I expect he will veto it. He’s one of the best politicians money can buy.

“He’s one of the best politicians money can buy”

…and it is of record that he has already been bought by the NJ Car Dealers’ Association.
Surely you wouldn’t expect an honorable man like him to renege on the promise that the car dealers paid for last year!

Right now I’d be willing to make an even trade no problem.

@Bing–In which state do you reside?
Who is your governor?

In any event, I can guarantee that my governor can eat your governor…

Um, Minnesota. Governor Dayton, but he’s OK. I wouldn’t trade him. I thought we were talking about DC?

"I thought we were talking about DC?"

DC doesn’t have a governor.
Are you thinking about the mayor of DC?

OK, I’ll try to be clearer. I was saying that I would trade the current White House occupant even steven for the Governor of NJ. What harm could it do? NJ is already screwed up no?

The big house? Geez, what did the guy do? Drive off a bridge while three sheets to the wind and drown his passenger?

Well, everybody needs employment-but,beings as I Iack"parity" I cannot afford to pay many Middlemen-Kevin

"I would trade the current White House occupant…"
While you are at it, trade the worthless Tea Party led congress which has failed to pass a significant bill since they have been in. From infrastructure, to jobs bills to comprehensive immigration non action, these jamokes have given their party a more worthless rep. then any president.

Wonder if any of that crowd gives a tinker’s darn about Teslar and EVs .

@VDCdriver‌
" my governor would eat your governor " ?
Is that metaphorically speaking or cannibalism ?

^
As far as I know, it is just a metaphorical reference.
I don’t actually know what the governor eats, but I do know that he eats too much.

lets not forget harry reid refusing to let the senate vote on anybills that the house sends up

Stagnant government is not the worst thing in the world.

all the majority and minority leaders are divisive and harmful to our union, IMHO