Nissan Murano Front End Issue- Please HELP!

Good Morning Car Talker’s,

I have a 2009 Nissan Murano. I have owned the car for two years now and have been plagued by this issue since I have aquired the car. When I am driving along, anytime I encounter an uneven part of the road at 40-50mph I feel a clunking/knocking in the steering wheel and the gas pedal. This knocking is felt even if the road is smooth. Anytime the front end is responding to the road ( I.E. sunken catch basin) I feel this knock/clunking. This issue gets much worse in cold weather and is much better when it warms up. Since finding this issue, I have had the tires rotated, balanced, I have had a 4 wheel alignment done as well. I have also had the shocks and bushings checked from the dealer. I drive almost 100 miles a day for work and this has me at my wits end with this car. I LOVE the vehicle but I am ready to just trade it in if I can’t fix it!

Have an appt Friday with a front end shop to see if they can help,looking for ideas of what way to point them in.

Any thoughts would be great, please HELP!

You need a mechanic to drive the car with you in it to diagnose the problem. You should take the car to a good independant mechanic who does a lot of front end work
If you go to someone and they don’t want to drive it with you, keep looking.