New Tacomas Coming

Here’s an article about the new Toyota Tacoma in 2024. It’s not a test drive but is an explanation of what’s new, including hybrid engines and the various trim levels. MSRP is estimated between $30,000 and $60,000. If you are interested in a new Taco, you might want to wait until MY2024.

1 Like

Hope you like 4 cylinders . There is no V6 option anymore .

That would be in step with the Ranger and Colorado.

If someone buys the turbocharged 2.4L 4-cylinder engine it will have the same hp as the previously available V6. The hybrid I-4 can have up to 326 horsepower and 465 pound-feet of torque.

1 Like

It’s still one of the few manual trucks being produced for the US, paired with the 2.4 Turbo in the lower trims.

Thank you for the information about the new 2024 Toyota Tacoma. It’s interesting to hear that they’ve included hybrid engines in their lineup - a big step towards being more eco-friendly. The range of different trim levels will certainly add flexibility when choosing. The price range from $30,000 to $60,000 seems quite varied, making it accessible to a wide variety of budgets.

I’ll keep an eye on this model when it becomes available in the 2024 model year.

1 Like