New Intermediate Steering Shaft U Joint Won't Articulate, Yolks Mechanically Binding

I wonder if he ever found that super shallow socket .he obsessed about for a month.

I was just kidding. Pulling your chain. Since the great lock down though, I actually stay well stocked on paper goods. Burn me once etc. one woman actually mailed a six pack from Arizona to her son in St. Paul when th3 shelves were bare. My sil ordered a large case when she had trouble. I think it was probably that commercial grade scratchy stuff. Even then though I was never short. At Walmart there was one package on a pallet that I was going to buy but a young girl swooped in and grabbed it. No big deal. I didn’t need it. I’m sure she was young enough to never have experienced shortages. Probably thinks meat comes from the meat case. :rofl:

1 Like

That is what happens when you hesitate, you were probably engaged in a conversation about steering shafts. There is a time and a place for everything…

1 Like

He who hesitates is lost. Actually I would have given it to her. She looked like she needed it.

We all know meat comes from the meat locker. :rofl: :rofl: