New Car Help/Ideas

I say new car, but really I just want a car that’s 2007 or newer. I have a 2004 Jeep Liberty, or well, had. I liked the jeep because it gave me a high seating position and it wasn’t very long. I like to be able to see over the hood of my car, and if possible, rather close to the front of my vehicle, it makes it easier to see what may be too close. I also like to be able to easily maneuver my car, trucks are a no go because they’re harder for me to maneuver and handle. If you guys can think of any cars that have:
High seating
smallish
okay/good gas mileage
durable
or any mix of these, that’d be a big help! Thanks

The Kia Soul would meet most if not all of your list, i know several owners who have had great luck with theirs and are happy with the car. Particularly the seating position/visibility. The Honda Fit or the HRV are possible if not the CRV but it all depends on how big you need or want.

I’ve got a co worker who’s looking to replace her Jeep Liberty with something new but hasn’t found one that really speaks to her. If Jeep were to offer something other than the renegade or the wrangler with a stick shift she’d be off to the dealer in a heartbeat.

1 Like

You said you liked the Liberty so why not do the same thing for this purchase that you did to buy the liberty.

I’m not a big fan of Chrysler products “Unless its a Hellcat or a Track Hawk” so I would say either a Lexus RX350 or maybe a Hyundai Santa Fe. Both are considered very safe and reliable CUV’s and are going to be much nicer than a liberty as far as materials and features. They are a little bigger than a liberty, i think, but not by much.
A Toyota Rav 4 would be another good option.

1 Like

The Hyundai Tuscon and Kia Sportage are much closer in size than the Liberty. The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport is closest in size and character to the liberty but I am hesitant to reccommend one because who knows how long They will be sold here.

1 Like

Mazda Cx-5
Toyota Rav4
Honda CRV
Ford Escape

1 Like

I agree with the above list except for the Ford Escape. It’s rated significantly below the other 3 .

1 Like