Need VERY short-term basic auto liability policy

Shirts or Skins? That one goes right by me. They have something to do with gender, yes. Button-down oxfords or furs?

no, basketball…used to decide teams during recess or after school, or work or whenever. with 10 guys on a court, and no other way to manage who’s on what team…shirts or skins.

I like it. Come to think of it, I’ve seen it forever, but never realized it had to do with impromptu non-uniforms. Nothing like ingenuity, especially when it costs nothing. I was on the phone with a friend a little while ago and the phrase came to mind. I ran it by her. Her memory banks put it at golf. I saw no possible connection, and now I know why. I’ll have a shirt, please. G’night.

We’d be on the same team! Not for gender reasons, just aesthetics. No one needs to see this.

Well, pro golf does have its annual Skins Game, which is a different kind of scoring, and all competitors remain clothed.

Carolyn, thanks. My friend emailed back when I sent her Chaissos’ explanation. It turns out she knew it had something to do with scoring, just hadn’t mentioned as much. She thanks you all. She’s terrific – among a thousand other things, she gets under the hood of her car to do some repairs.

Piter, you go right ahead and play on the team of your choice. Live, live!