Can you recommend a car under $10K to replace my old Buick LeSabre?
I like Buicks, but will consider other brands. My ideal next car would be Buick Century. Too bad they stopped making them in 2005. I can’t find any in my area.
Here is what I’d like to have in my next car:
- mid size car or a small SUV with a tight turning circle.
- comfortable and quiet
- good acceleration and braking
- as few electronics as possible - less stuff to break down
- I don’t need Tracking Control
- I want hydraulic steering
- good visibility thru front, side and back windows. No high trunk line that obstructs back view
- easy to switch lanes and park
- good reliability record
- I’d like to be able to service my next car at my small shop auto mechanic