Blogs Car Info Our Show Deals Mechanics Files Vehicle Donation

Need name of this part

Can you expand a little? What car? What part, connector, what it is plugging into, the canister? Maybe an overview of the engine compartment. And what’s the problem?

1 Like

An auto parts store can tell you.

1 Like

That’s the problem I don’t know the name of the part. Chrysler 200 2013.

Well…I see what looks like some sort of fluid hose coming out of the left side of whatever that’s plugged into. My [total and complete] guess is that it’s the engine coolant temp (ECT) sensor.

The plastic housing that is leaking is labeled as the “Coolant adapter”, number 16 in the diagram;

Rock Auto has it listed as the thermostat housing/water outlet.


thanks @Nevada_545