Need a spare wheel, what vehicle uses a 16" rim, 5x4.5" bolt pattern, about 3.75"-4" backspacing?

I am looking for a second spare wheel for my Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. I am taking some extended trips into the desert this year and next year, and I am bringing a small trailer behind the Jeep. It will haul some camping gear, supplies and a few common spare parts. I have an extra tire that is unmounted, and is the same size as the rest of my tires (285/75-16"), but no wheel to put it on. There will be room to mount it on the tongue of the small trailer, and I thought why not, especially since it’s possible to have multiple tires damaged in the desert. I thought it would be great if I could simply find a wheel from another vehicle at an auto salvage yard, if possible. Partly because I am cheap, and partly because it’s the second spare, so it doesn’t need to match exactly.
I have a feeling it’s a longshot, but why not try.

Your best bet is to either get the correct wheel from a boneyard or order a steel replacement wheel from the internet based upon your vehicle year, make & model.

Bponeyards have cross reference data. They can tell you what wheels will fit.

I think the steel (or alloy) wheels on Ford Panthers, (Vics, Marq’s, T-C’s) will meet your needs…