Name Ray's 1987 Colt Vista

What’s your suggestion?

(Flickr image/Oran Viriyincy)

Name it Hamlet… because it’s a moving tragedy.

Your colt should be named “Dog Meat”. After the movie Caddy Shack 2. In that movie, Jackie Mason’s horse that kept farting was named Dog Meat.

Michael Porcenaluk
Huron, OH

Well put!

“Old Paint”… for obvious reasons…

Ploppy. Or if you are familiar with the car, you can us the informal Ol’ Ploppy.

call it CONAN - is this the car he refuses to change the oil?

Something about this car reminds me of my first car. I needed a car in college because I was working on a field study, so my Dad bought me a 64 Volkswagen Bug, this was 1977 or so. I knew how to drive an automatic but this car was a stick and there were a lot of hills between my dorm and the field study. He and my brother brought it down and left it without even giving me a lesson. The name she got was “Dammit”. Somehow, I’ll bet you’ve even called this car that name, or worse, a time or two!

Last Resort LR for short because no one would be caught dead in her except if they were hauling junk!!!

Jethro

Because Jethro also had a rope for a belt.

Mr.Toad

1. Dolt Colt
  2. Foggy Gray
  3. Riceburner

Take any… they’re all free!

Aw, c’mon! There will be no wild rides in this jalopy. ;^)

Good Lord!
Does Ray own a sexy car?

Human life is far too short for a Colt of any variety.

I typed “fart too short” the first time. Sigh.

Love the show. Yeah… I’m a geek from GA tech.

jbentley

How about just Plodder (it doesn’t look like it can gallop to me)

I was thinking it would be better named “Windows For Workgroups”.

Carson
Tommy, I think you have some great cars. Stop letting everyone put them down. If most people had bought this car new and lived in the northern part of the country, it would be rusting in a junkyard somewhere. Congrats on keeping it on the road.
By the way, are you still running the same oil in it? I think you guys said you had an experiment going on where you don’t change the oil in one of your cars to see if that actually kills it.

Peristalsis.

How is it in reverse?

This car screams “Bertha” to me.

Timmy. Timmmmayyyyy!