Mobil 1

AutoZone has a $10 rebate on Mobil 1, 5 qt jugs, but it is just as cheap to buy it at WalMart without the coupon.

You’re Right. I Use Mobil-1 EP.

I see Wal-Mart just raised the price, but they raised all the filters, etcetera, too. Inflation is alive and well. I Don’t Have An Auto Zone Within 100 Miles.

It’s on sale right now at Advance Auto Parts. Depending on whether or not you’d like to put a Mobil-1 filter on your car (It’s included in the Advance sale deal), it could be a good deal for you. I’ve been buying some oil at Advance with the filters and some at WM without a filter.

We have lots of cars and lots of drivers in the family and drive tons of miles. When I get it on sale I buy several cases. Check out the promotional stuff you can get at Mobil-1 online with proofs of purchase.

CSA

“We have lots of cars and lots of drivers in the family and drive tons of miles. When I get it on sale I buy several cases.”

You’re like me…I have 3-5 cases of oil in my garage right now…It’ll be used up by the end of the summer. I look for sales on oil all the time. And it doesn’t matter what oil I buy…I use synthetic for my truck and regular dyno or synthetic for wifes Lexus…I buy whatever is on sale…(Castro, Mobil-1, Wally World brand, Pensoil)…Doesn’t matter.

Motor oil is available in 5 gallon buckets from lubricant wholesalers and even some retailers at substantial savings over quart and gallon packaging…

By the way, Walmart has their own house blend of synthetic (Super Tech) for about $15 for a 5 quart jug. I don’t know anything about its quality.

Caddyman, That’s Worth My Looking Into. I’ll ask around. I Have Bought Hydraulic Oil in 5 gallon buckets For The Old Leaky Loader On My Old Antique Allis Chalmers B. It Was Very Inexpensive.

I have also bought 2 gallon OMC outboard oil at a savings, too.
CSA