Mitsubishi eclipse 2007 problems

I HAVE A 07 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE THE 2.4 IM HAVING 2 ISSUES WITH IT. ONE, MY CAR NOW SOMETIMES TAKES AWHILE TO CATCH UP WHEN IM TRYING TO GO FAST. IT DOESNT TAKE OFF LIKE IT USE TO WHEN I WOULD GUN IT A LITTLE. AND SECOND THING, IT JUST STARTED TO HESITATE WHEN I TRY TO START IT. WHATS WRONG WITH IT. THE OIL DOESNT HAVE TO BE CHANGED TILL ANOTHER 2,000 MILES OR SO.

Unless you really ignore oil changes, the oil is irrelevant. What about all of that other stuff that actually makes the car go (as opposed to protecting the engine)? Spark plugs? wires? Air and fuel filter? Do you follow the maintenance schedule in your owner’s manual? Report on how long ago any or all of these things were done.

And turn of your caps lock key - I HATE BEING YELLED AT!!!

Some additional details would be helpful, including:

Odometer mileage?
Automatic trans or manual trans?
Is the car still covered by any of its multiple warranties?
Has the car been maintained strictly according to the mfr’s maintenance schedule?

Also, regarding, “MY CAR NOW SOMETIMES TAKES AWHILE TO CATCH UP WHEN IM TRYING TO GO FAST”–Is the tachometer reading consistent with road speed? In other words, is your engine revving high without the car accelerating, or is the engine speed the same as it always was when accelerating. If you don’t know the answer to this question, you need to take the car out for a spin and then report back to us.

Right now, we feel like the police officers whose toilet was stolen.
In other words, we have nothing to go on.
We need answers to everything that I have listed above.

When you respond, we would all appreciate it if you did not give your response in ALL CAPS, as this is the internet equivalent of shouting.