Mazda 3


it came with a cigarette lighter and they gave me a plug with a line through a burnig cigarette. Is there a plain plug ,or cover I can purchase for a 12 volt out let?


They are a standard size. However, all the aftermarket ones I’ve seen have that “No Smoking” symbol.