Love Honda Accord but need more cargo room

Buy a Honda van and install an aftermarket back-up camera for less than $80. They usually bolt up to the upper portion of the rear license plate.

What about the Toyota Venza?

I saw it in Camry and liked it very much. Will look Hyundai this weekend. Thanks.

what did you think of the Mazda?

You might take a look at the Ford Escape Hybrid. I just returned from a 420 mile round trip to a conference in a Ford Escape Hybrid from the fleet at my institution. The gasoline mileage for the trip was about 30 miles per gallon. I’m 6’2" tall and found the driving position quite comfortable. My research partner is about 5’2" tall and she also found she could adjust the seat and steering wheel and drive the Escape quite comfortably. Her vehicle is a 2006 Honda Civic and she was impressed with the Ford Escape Hybrid.

Which ever you choose, when it comes down to deciding between awd and not, consider that most cars come with traction control which even in fwd, offers better traction than before. Though no substitute for awd and traction control, it may be plenty for your needs. I would wait till the snow flies and try out all variations. You may find that awd may not be necessary and $$$$ can be saved with addition of winter tires.

It’s not that bad. I used to haul around a Sousaphone. And what about a base viol?