Looking for rear air shocks for my 2006 Nissan Pathfinder

I cant find rear air shocks for my 2006 Nissan pathfinder 4×4 can anyone help

Monroe load levelers

Can’t find anyone that makes air shocks for your vehicle.
But I can find Air Lift Bags, for load leveling, they install inside the coil spring.
https://www.airliftcompany.com/shop/60810/

You can make air shocks for my 2006 Nissan pathfinder ok price

I can’t do it, and I suspect that the vast majority of other forum members can’t make air shocks for your vehicle–at any price.

1 Like

I had these installed myself, 30 minutes job, mostly fiddling with air hoses routing and valves mounted under rear bumper:

They still work nicely after 2 years.

You might also want to note nissanhelp.com site where you will find more info on your Pathfinder

I can make them… for $5000 a pair. Custom work is expensive. Or you cold call Bilstein and ask how much they would charge.

They make a rear shock for this truck. They would just have to source an air-bag and support tube. That’s how I’d do it.

Air bags seem to be a better option than air lift shocks. I’ve installed both on full sized vans.

Try over at summit racing’s website. Sometimes they’ll have stuff that others don’t.

I couldn’t find a part number for air shocks for a pickup once. I took one shock off and went to the store with it and found a look-alike and bought them. All I had to do was install a washer to get more clearance and it was done.