Looking for a compressor for 2015 Hyundai Tucson

where can i get the Compressor, with the dryer and expansion valve to purchase. And once you install these items, does anyone know if they go bad again.

Are you planning on doing this yourself ? Not a good idea . The present system has to be drained and cleaned properly and recharged by someone who actually knows what they are doing. Any parts house will have those parts but if you have someone else do the work you will not have a warranty. Also, why do you think you need those parts .

Hi, Thank you for your quick response. I have been driving my jeep since 2015 December with no issue. About a week ago the Air Condition started blowing hot air. I took released some of the air and refilled it with freon and for about a minute or less the line inside the engine started feeling cold and then it stopped again and it kept blowing hot air. I took the jeep to a mechanic today who said without looking at the jeep that I have to buy the compressor, dryer and the other part because these Hyundai Tucson have the same problems.

Well. Jeep people will not like you calling your Tucson a jeep if that is what you are doing. Did you actually take this to an air-condition shop . Most of us don’t want people just releasing refrigerant into the air because they don’t know what they are doing.

I did take it to the air-condition shop and the guys there did not even look at the vehicle. They told me what I need to purchase and their explanation was that they have repaired several of the same types of vehicles with the same complaints.

Then you need another shop because if you furnish parts you will not any warranty of their work. They are just changing parts.

I will find another shop. I think you are right. Thank you soo much.