I’m in the market for a new/slightly used car. Main prompter of this is I’m gettin’ old and creaky and want something that sits higher off the ground and higher off the car floor than my Saturn SL1.
My top criteria:
• Better than average gas mileage.
• Quiet ride, esp. on freeway.
• Good visibility for someone 5’1 (e.g., seat sits high or has height adjustment)
• Manufacturer okays use of trailer hitch (for loads of up to 1,000 pounds or so).
• A safe, convenient, and clean place to put my modest-sized secret agent purse (tired of having to use the back seat).
• A sedan or hatchback…for sure no SUVs or Crossovers.
Top contender so far is the Toyota Corolla. I’m not a 100% sure that it’s the best choice of all that’s available–there’s so much out there! Of course, a lot can be eliminated.
I guess, since I don’t know much about cars, having focused my energy on secret agenting, I’m concerned I’ll overlook the perfect vehicle.
So, I appreciate any relevant suggestions.