Killed my question already

this is really referring to the OP who for some reason has felt the need in several replies and post to denigrate, slur and be rude. then since we all live in glass houses, name call, when the same criticisms apply to all of us, (OP included).

i for one certainly use abbreviations, and HATE the CAPS key. we all do have our own short hand. BUT lately this board has gotten way over critical of others. there seems to be some here who go out of their way to rudely criticize other responders.

How long till you can use that arm/hand normally again, ok?

I try to keep my opinions to myself, which is difficult at times with some of the material that gets posted on this forum. It would be nice if folks took a few seconds to proofread before they hit the submit button. There are some people who can’t be helped, some that shouldn’t help, and then there are the rest of us who appreciate the advice they’ve received and sometimes try to reciprocate in return.

Anyway, even in your current state, your posts are still top notch. I wouldn’t have even noticed if you hadn’t mentioned it. Hope your recovery goes well, this getting old isn’t for wimps.

Ed B.