Jiffy Lube fights COVID19

And some people will suffer financial catastrophe unless you are a corporation .

5 Likes

It is really scary for me thinking of all the people not working, Gas price won’t matter much if you do not have to drive to work.

3 Likes

It’s not “a cold.” For some it has the potential to be very serious. And as @VOLVO_V70 has pointed out, the response has the unintended effect of financially destroying people who don’t have it.

4 Likes

There’s been quite a few people who are fairly young, healthy and have no underlying conditions who have suffered terribly because of the corona virus

I don’t know what your source of news is . . .

but I think you’d better start taking this corona virus seriously

2 Likes

Panic has never been a good strategy.

The main thing is to calm down, relax. Don’t freak out. Some people are freaking out and stressing themselves beyond what is healthy, making them more vulnerable to any virus, including this one.

For your own good and health, literally, take a deep breath and carry on as normally as possible. Get plenty of exercise and sleep and eat well. You’ll feel better and be less irrational and more friendly. There are bad things about this situation, but there are good things, too. People in my community are helpful, calm, and not in a state of fear and panic.

Thank you.

CSA
:palm_tree: :sunglasses: :palm_tree: