Is there a problem?

1 Like

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen that over the years.

NH passed a law just about 10 years ago that you MUST clean off snow from car before driving. This includes the roof. Still see idiots driving around like that pic though.

1 Like

Agree with Mike.

Dumb, dumb, dumb… But not illegal in many states. And it should be!

Agreed! Cant tell you how many times I have had to dodge the Ice Guillotine on the roads here in PA.

Heh heh heh. Like I said I was in a hurry to get my license so I took my driving test in January in a blizzard. When I parallel parked, I had to get out and clean the back window off again so I could see. I still got a 94.

In days of yore the math teacher at my Colorado high school came to class a little late one day. Told a funny story explaining why. He was driving towards the school on a 25 mph street and people going the other direction kept honking, blinking their lights, and waving at him, but he couldn’t figure out why. Thought maybe it was b/c he was finally turning into a popular teacher. Turns out there was a police car behind him with the lights on signaling him to pull over. But he couldn’t see it b/c his windows and mirrors were covered with snow … :wink: