i have a 1998 mazda 626. I left the lights on for 10 hours while I was working. Now the lights come on the radio comes on but it will not start of take a jump. Is it the strater, fuses burnt out or still a battery issue?
This is almost definitely a battery issue. The lights and the radio take much less “juice” than the starter does. In fact, the current draw of the starter is the heaviest of any circuit in the car.
The battery has been subjected to what is known as “deep cycling” by this incident. If the battery is fairly new, and if this is the only deep cycle incident, it would likely have the capacity to recover from this one incident. If the battery is already 2 years old or more and/or if the battery has been subjected to deep cycling on more than one occasion, then it will not have the ability to recover.
You did not tell us how old this battery is, but if it is the original, it would have died very soon, even without leaving the lights on for 10 hours. Even if it is not the original battery, the effective life of most batteries is somewhere in the 4 to 5 year range. Yes, batteries can last longer than 4 or 5 years, but as they weaken, the alternator must work much harder in order to keep the battery properly charged, and thus an attempt to get the longest possible usage out of a battery may wind up killing the much more expensive alternator in the process.
Put in a new battery, then have the alternator checked in order to verify that it has not been damaged, and you should be okay.
fuses burnt out
Are you asking if a fuse has burned out or are you stating that fuses burn out?
Assuming you are asking if it is a fuse that burned out, I would say no. It is most likely as VDC wrote, the battery is no longer able to start the car.