Is it possible? "Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang"

I’m Just Getting Bits And Pieces Here, But 4 valves Per Cylinder… In 1923?
Wow, She Must Have Been A Motorcycle Engineer!
CSA

I suspect the motorcycle was engineered by someone else, because she was busy being a petrochemical engineer. She designed a special fuel for it that gave it enough power to fly and turned the exhaust smoke green.

Not bad for a student witch.

that’s right, there was a witch!

My first car, a 1970s Cadillac, with a hole in the muffler, would load up the exhaust with gas if you floored it and abruptly let off the gas. In 5 seconds or so… wait for it… KA-POW! an enormous backfire would occur.

One time I had a car full of friends and we coasted up on some poor hapless guy in a little hatchback after I had just floored it. My car outdid itself with the loudest backfire I had yet heard it produce, and big enough I could see the flash reflecting off the rain-soaked boulevard I was on, and sounding like an elephant gun fired in close proximity. Our ears were ringing from it. I expected to see parts of my exhaust system bouncing down the road in my rearview mirror, though no (more) damage apparently had occurred.

The poor guy next to us swerved all over the road and had a death grip on his steering wheel. From the look on his face, he may have soiled himself. I actually felt a little bad about it, even as a teen. My friends of course were laughing harder than I’d ever seen them.