Is '94 jeep grand cherokee worth repairing?

Could be 4.0 six cyl. Or 318. In 98 they had the 360 for bragging rights.

Itā€™s amazing how so many intelligent people are so helpless when it comes to normal minor maintenance on all kinds of everyday appliances, equipment and tools @wentwest. Just sharpening tools is beyond the abilities of lots of people.

ā€¦and the Grand Cherokee is geared toward comfort.

10-12 years ago my co-workers were buying these old ZJ trade-ins for $1500. Today in my area people are asking $2000 to $5000 for the first generation Grand Cherokee.

Iā€™ve had two neighbors ask me to get their lawnmower blades off. One was an elderly guy, so he gets a pass (and super cheap labor). Makes me think about starting a sideline business! I grew up thinking everyone could change oil, lawnmower blades, water pumps, etc, because ā€œweā€ all did. Apparently not.

1 Like

hey fisher if you were interested in selling it what do u want for it and where do u live(about) Im in Arizona. have a boy needs a car and dosent have much money and I can do all the repairs myself. may help all three of us out

A conversation of this sort should be conducted via private message. Try messaging the OP.

1 Like