Is 2014 Toyota Prius too new for used parts?

It’s funny some are more interested in the fine history than the solution sought!
Ok, I bought this baby cash in an auction. I’ll get it fixed right.
Thanks. The end.

Ah, so you are self-insured…I would check with a independent body shop about obtaining repair parts from other than dealer sources…There are suppliers of aftermarket parts that are simply not available to DIY retail customers…You might also get a quote from them to do the repair or at least the paint-work…

Finding used parts will be almost impossible because these cars (with undamaged front ends) would all be repaired if involved in an accident. They are still worth too much money to scrap…The parts you are looking for simply do not exist in the used parts supply chain…At least not the legal supply chain…

It may be the end but that never stopped me from commenting. I think we go insurance and finance mixed up. It does not have a lien on it after paying cash for it but still at least has to have liability. Maybe not anything else but still has to have liability. Next question is whether cash or not, seem like you’d still want to protect your own investment with collision insurance. Ya go over $10,000 in cash though and banks have to report you and even a problem at the airport. Just sayin’, cash or check or debit card maybe.

The only reason the car’s heritage was brought up was because a 2014 anything is normally covered fully by insurance.

Depending upon where you live and the library it’s possible your local public library could have a Hollander Interchange in the automotive reference section.
Hollander is also used by many salvage yards and is basically a very thorough system for determining what fits what.