Install new Costco battery in 2021 RX350 and move 2021's battery to 2016 RX350 we plan to sell?

52 years of marriage. Go for a drive in the park. She is telling you something.

If the vehicle was assembled in Canada, it has a Johnson Control Industry battery. The Costco/Interstate battery is also manufactured by Johnson Controls but not likely of equal grade. Depending on build date of the vehicle, the battery could be more than 2 1/2 years old.

There are side airbags in the rear seats, disconnect the connectors and the airbag warning light with be illuminated.

Did you have the inside door handles replaced on the 2016 RX?

1 Like

She Chinese. Never wait to tell anything.

Thankyou, Nevada.
Did not look to see if airbags.

No opportunity to gethe 2016 RX handles replaced.
Arriving at destination, roll window down, lift outside latch and roll window up.

That is really classy.
You get a free fuel tank fill-up with the door handle campaign repair.

Luckily no one in the laboratory sees RX rattletrap arrive.
Free fuel? Must syphon out before driving to the dealer!

@Robert-Gift do you unroll 2 ply toilet paper to have 2 rolls? You have probably spent more on electric for the fry pan vs installing a block heater suggested to you many moons ago.

1 Like

No. That’s disgusting.
I just re roll and use the other side.

(Actually, I.nstalled a AMDM IntelliSeat® toilet seat bidet. Works wonderfully.
Everyone should have one!)
https://www.amazon.com/AMDM-IntelliSeat-Ultimate-Electronic-Toilet/dp/B0050EJBQ0/ref=asc_df_B0050EJBQ0/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=193154746027&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=173889197950168074&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9028718&hvtargid=pla-314175570920&psc=1

1 Like

You have probably spent more on electric for the fry pan vs installing a block heater suggested to you many moons ago.

The cheap thrift store temperature-controlled skillet warms the engine and transmission with sheet draped over the hood and down in front of the radiator holding heat in.

Oh boy. I went into a men’s room in France and I still have no idea what that fixture was or how to use it. Looked like a couple places for your feet. No pictures or instruction. Before google so maybe now.

Oh my gosh, called a squat toilet. Ruined my supper with their pictures.

Ha!
In China, many "WC"s (what they call them) are squatoilets. Even in the brand new airport in Japan they have STs and regular toilets.
Now they have a flush valve to wash the waste down the outlet. (Flush briefly to wet the porcelain so everything washes away better.)
Squatting is probaby better because it is natural.

In China I saw a ridiculous toilet which had no water trap. (No water in the bowl. Just straight slanted outlet.)
Sewer gasses would come right into the apartment bathroom. Since the bowl was dry, flushing was less effective.

All well and good unless you are over 70 and have balance issues. Ok I’m done. Sorry for the diversion.

1 Like

Go to Greece sometime, a couple footpads and a potoatoe size hole!

1 Like

Yeah been there. Wife says they were in turkey everywhere but I never noticed. Maybe more in the ladies rooms.

Seats were mentioned. I had a small SUV and it was quieter with the seats down.

I don’t say this often, and will probably get sanctions for it but, some one on this thread is an idiot. And I think everyone knows who that is.
Now just waiting on my banishment.

3 Likes

Would rather not haul the useless weight for 368k miles.
Blood Center said to expect to transport 8 to 10 boxes from a distant bloodrive to the blood center.
Was 15.
If 17 I would have had to tie the rear seats to the roof rack to transport the boxes inside.
Since I greatly dislike interior noise I would spread the blankets we use to sleep in the RX350 to absorb noise.

You should be allowed to post your opinion without censorship.

Yup!
My only experience with those toilets in France was quite a few years ago when I was much younger, but I still feared losing my balance. To compound matters, the floor was wet with… God only know what… liquid. The thought of losing my balance and getting my clothing soaked with that mystery liquid was enough to make me say… Nope!

1 Like

… or, that person is a persistent troll who posts bizarre questions in the hope of producing an extreme reaction.

1 Like