Install new Costco battery in 2021 RX350 and move 2021's battery to 2016 RX350 we plan to sell?

Most people who are annoying Trolls would be blocked .

1 Like

Plug a power source into power port and then remove battery. Car is happy.

About 8 years ago I was in Japan for several months on a work trip. One of the restaurants had troughs for bathrooms. There was a pipe to hold onto as you squatted. The stall doors opened into the dining room and I had no interest in trying it for every reason imaginable. My tiny hotel room had a bidet toilet and it was fabulous. Only use TP to dry off. It seemed quite sanitary to me.

1 Like

Heh heh. We were in Prague and the guys went to the men’s area. It was just a metal gutter in the floor. When I came I noticed the pipe just emptied on the ground a few feet away.

These were the kind of conditions our public health folks first attacked back at the turn of the century. When docs were docs isolating the spread of disease. Kids should be forced to read the stories of the early days for historical context. The pictures of these great folks have since been taken down. People have no idea how far we have come and where much of the world still is at.

2 Likes

Yes, sewage treatment is one of man’s greatest achievements.

My friend who visited an African? country said there was fecal dust everywhere because people would go anywhere. The waste was to dry in the hot sun and eventually disappear.

Yup!
In the men’s room at Brussels airport, and also at a highway rest stop in the Czech Republic, there were neither paper towels nor an electric blower to dry one’s hands. Instead, there was ONE cloth towel for everyone to use, and–of course–nobody had any idea of how long that towel had been there. I chose to dry my hands on my pants.

1 Like

What do you expect for 20 cents?

Huh?
They were not “pay toilets”.

Travel the world for a car battery? Bring your own toilet paper.

In China, you bring your own toilet paper to their pay “WCs”.
Luckily I packed several feet to use as KleenexÂź (facial tissue).

In the little WC building, the floor toilets were not flushing. Frozen?
A little girl was to go in with a small bucket of water and wash the waste to the outlet.
I took the bucket from her and “flushed” it myself.
(They place toilet paper in a basket rather than flush it.)

Thankful for the American sanitation system.

And another RG discussion goes down the toilet

6 Likes

There weren’t attendants with paper towels to serve you? I’m not joking. When we visited Germany in 2003 many of the public restrooms had an attendant that managed the paper towels. I believe that a tip was expected and you could dry your hands before producing the tip.

No, the only living things besides me in that Brussels Airport Men’s Room at 6 AM were the very abundant flies buzzing around. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Depending where you were exactly, sometime there would be a person there with a coin box, or just a coin box on a table to put your money in. Other places nothing. Varied by country and establishment but you always wanted to have a few coins in your pocket.

2 Likes

Yes, I experienced that all over Italy, and often in France, but I don’t recall that practice elsewhere.