In case you missed this

that would of gotten rid of one problem. but then you would still have the barking dogs. it seems ok4450 took care of both problems.

Years ago, when I lived in an apartment complex, we had a similar problem with a neighbor who liked to crank up his engine and rev it to warm it up on cold and winter mornings. I found that my Wrist Rocket capable of firing an “nice” 3/4" round river stone at about 300 fps more than capable of taking out a small section of grill, passing into, sometime through, the radiator as a less dangerous, less unlawful, and less noisy choice over a gun… Also, it’s hard to prove it’s not road damage… and by the time he was aware of the lack of coolant, he was well out of the neighborhood. Later, I heard him saying that he was going to sue the city because he was driving behind a plow/sanding truck and the truck must have shot gravel through his radiator… That didn’t work and he was stuck with the repair. The second time his radiator developed “holes”, he got the hint and parked his car elsewhere and he stopped the “warming up” cycle…

Oh, by the way, several neighbors had previously complained to him, they were night-shift workers, they were parents of small children, and one had a spouse who was terminal, but it all fell on deal ears…

Had neighbors like that, lasted until they loved to throw it in reverse and love the squeal until the transmission got buried in the asphalt, I think they got a Maverick as their next car. 70s.

I felt sorry for the dogs, but…
This jerk kept half of them on 6 foot chains and the other half roamed. They were all a bit vicious and I shot 2 of them in my front yard when they acted like they were going to come after me and would not back off.
One of his dogs howled 24/7; literally. Half the fur was gone, it was eaten up with mange, and all it did was claw itself bloody. The local sheriff would not do anything nor would the humane society.

Not meant as arrogance but I’ve been a decent shot since I was 13. The dog with mange was suffering horribly and one evening I could not take the howling or the thought of that dog suffering anymore while a chained captive. So from 80 yards; right between the eyes and with just iron sights.

That took care of the obnoxious Nova because that guy left town a few weeks later and took that rust bucket with him.

I don’t know if you are referring to someone who just squeals out in reverse because their engine doesn’t have enough power to spin the tires going forward (reverse is geared lower than Low Gear); or if you are referring to the “art” of the “Button-Hook.” That is the curvy burnout marks on the roadway that look like the upper part of a question mark “?”. That is performed by power braking or slamming the car into reverse and then as the car accelerates backwards; the driver slams the car in drive (usually an automatic transmission trick). The car’s momentum is still driving the car backwards, but the tires are now spinning forward. Yeah, it’s really stupid and abusive on the car.

I stated driving in '66 and I did not do this. Before I started driving (legally…) one of the guys in my high school was doing button hooks with his monster Chrysler Imperial out in front of school. It was probably his parent’s car. So he slams it into reverse and them with the gas petal floored, he slams it into drive; but this time, as he slammed it into drive, the rear universal joint snapped. It made a terrifically loud noise, the drive shaft drops to the roadway, it’s still spinning, the car still has backward momentum, and the drive shaft starts walking, when it reached the end of it’s travel, it bent, but the engine is still screaming, and it’s a real thrill as the drive shaft wraps up under the car…

It was a while before anyone else did a button-hook in front of school…

Neighbor’s put out a few speed bumps in the gravel road to stop the kids who didn’t even live off it speeding up and down the road, it’s a private easement shared by 5 households that have no other access to their property, Didn’t have a problem after that.