Important: Forum Troubleshooting

Carolyn, it doesn’t appear to be doing the refresh dance anymore. Perhaps related to disabling the editor features? Regardless, it is only an annoyance. It’s so fast it has no effect on access speed. Thanks again for all your efforts. I think everyone here appreciates someone so dedicated to addressing our concerns!!!

Just as a note, I have not had any related problem.  But then I am running Safari on a MAC.

cdaquila

A new problem has just begun in the last few hours.
I now find that if I leave the site, I frequently have to log in again when I return, even though I had earlier checked “keep me signed in” on the log-in page.

Surely, I can’t be the only one who has just begun to experience this new problem.

Hmm. Anyone else? I haven’t had this problem, and I tried it on both home and work computers, in both IE and Firefox. I hesitate to ask what might be a dumb question, but I don’t want to make assumptions. Has anything changed, e.g., browser settings for cookies, different computer?

I had to log in every time this afternoon. I haven’t had that problem yet this evening.

No Problems Here. I Went To Play Golf With My Son And Then Caught My Daughter’s Soccer Game. Came Home And Celebrated My Wife’s Birthday. It Doesn’t Get Any Better. No Time For Car Talk, Sorry.
Four people, four cars, ouch.

CSA

Just had to log in, so yep, having the problem here too. No changes in either system.

The problem is still taking place today.
There have been no changes to my browser settings or hardware.

??

OK, now I’m having problems. I’ll post back as soon as I know something. Thank you for your help.

It doesn’t seem to be consistent from one visit to another, but it is definitely taking place–albeit on a random basis.

Update: just heard there were some database updates that occurred yesterday, and this was an unintended consequence. Investigation and repair under way!

Cyberbabe to the rescue!

Thank you,
VDC

I’m actually quit happy with the system logging me off every once in a while. At least that way, if this whole proxy/whatever the problem was with someone else logged on as me problem persists, it won’t be there forever.

Firefox can save the logon and password, so it’s an additional step, but for me…I’m very happy about it. :slight_smile: Sorry guys…

Chase