Hydrogen generators

thanks mountain. you are forgiven. I apologize for getting irritated

and I don t appreciate those of you talking down to me. ... its called civilility, mike in new Hampshire.

MAYBE you shouldn’t come here ARGUING what other people were telling you without FACTS to back it up. The science on HHO is just junk science. That was proven to you on page 1 of this thread. Page 2 and 3 you spent arguing against what people were telling you.

Besides coming here to ask about it…there are MANY other resources available to you. Just do a google search and you’ll find plethora good information.

A couple of people explained about you can’t get free electricity - and then you started arguing about how the electricity is being generated.

Then to even argue further…you claim that the arguments aren’t VALID. WHICH THEY ARE.

Then other people besides myself showed you links about HHO and it’s junk science…And you basically dismissed them.

If you’re here to learn…you surely were arguing against what was being taught to you.

We’ve been trolled, folks.

mike you misrepresented every thing I said or asked . shut up

REALLY??..

Lets look at the FACTS.

Your first quote. Tell me this isn’t ARGUING what other people are telling you.

I m pretty sure the electricity came from the same place as it did for all the other accessories. you must have done quite a bit of research to be 100% sure tho, so I will bow to your superior knowledge. (he said, tongue in cheek)

Second Quote -

I don t buy the no free electricity argument , our cars have numerous electrical loads

Third quote -

…mountain, that theory is not valid, you did not take the energy

Those ARE YOUR WORDS TAKEN FROM YOUR POSTS.

I did read the whole thread. I prefer to give you the benefit of the doubt that you weren’t trolling, @wesw, but the end sure made it look like you might have been. Generally, people treated the question at face value. It went haywire at the end. @MikeInNH‌, I know this seems to be a trait of your style, but please be mindful of the tone that comes across when you use capital letters. I’m closing the discussion because it went off the rails.

…as I said, the liability for the safety of using hydrogen would likely make it impossible for anyone to sell these devices

…as I said, the liability for the safety of using hydrogen would likely make it impossible for anyone to sell these devices