Honda CRV Rear & Dash Lights

I used my utility trailer which had some exposed wires and I think caused my 2003 CRV rear and dash lights, but not the front, radio or cabinet light, to go out. I looked at the fuses. No apparent burns or damage to the silver wires on the ones with this part exposed. There were others but I could not locate the specific one for the rear or dashboard lights.

Is this something I can revisit and handle or did I buy myself a trip to the dealership?

Sorry, I made some changes to the message because it sounded confusing after I re-read it.
I used my utility trailer which had some exposed wires and I think caused my 2003 CRV rear and dash lights, but not the front, radio or cabinet light, to go out. I looked at the fuses. No apparent burns or damage to the fuses silver wires on the ones with the silver parts. There were other different fuses and I could not locate the specific ones for the rear or dashboard lights.
Is this something I can re-visit and handle myself or did I buy myself a trip to the dealership?
Please help,
Cheers,
Foodfbrain

In many vehicles, the dash lights and the rear tail lights are on the same circuit. This may be true of your Honda. I would suggest that you go back and recheck the fuses first, and I’ll bet you find the problem.

thanks for the response.
There were color coded fuses with transparent cover that allowed me to see if something was wrong with the silver wire, and then there were the others that were larger, black that I could not tell whether they were ok or not OK.
How would I check those?

First, you should have an owner’s manual which should tell you which fuses control which circuits, or where to find the info on the fuse block cover. DON’T GO BY LOOKS! Fuses can be bad without looking like they are. Find the fuse for the dash/tail lights and replace it even if you think it “looks” good. I’ve had clear glass “buss” fuses that looked perfectly fine but were still bad. Unless you have a meter to test them you can’t be 100% sure.

Very good point.
Thanks for the help.
Cheers,