Honda CR-V Hesitating

Hi guys,
I am having trouble with my car hesitating when it sits between 1600 and 2000 rpm. My car does a rapid shake that is felt throughout the car. It lasts for 2 seconds and then disappears. It has been happening for a month now and it seems to be increasing in frequency. My husband doesn’t believe it is a major problem and that it can wait. Does anyone know what this could be and if I need to have it looked at ASAP? Thanks!

It’s possible it is the lock-up torq converter doing this. If you have an automatic transmission I mean. Usually most notices when slightly accelerating in the 35-50 mph range. Impossible to tell with any certaintly from your description though. But you might look up that phrase on the internet, see if the symptoms seem to match. If that’s the problem, it could be normal and you are just noticing it now for some reason, or it may be abnormal in which case a simple transmission service might fix you up. (Avoid shops which want to sell you a transmission “flush” though.)

Does your car have an OD off switch? If so turn it off and try diving it and see if it helps.