Hi, I have a KIA RIO 2003. There are two hozes coming our of the right side of the engine. They are marked in the photo.
Can somebody tell me please what they are for?
The lower one with the spacial conection just broke off, can i still use my car?

I’m not familiar with KIAs but that looks like the PCV valve and hose.
It only vents the fumes from inside the engine and allows them to be recirculated into the combustion chambers and burnt.

You will not have a problem driving it as is for a few days.

You will need to buy a new PCV valve for the valve cover, replace it and reattach the hose (removing the broken PCV valve from the tube first). You may also need to replace that hose if it is the hose that is broken and not the end of the PCV.