Help Replacing Oil Pan Bolts on a Toyota

Off topic, and nothing against the OP,
But I think cats are actually pretty smart.

2 Likes

They just sit around all day watching the stupid stuff humans do, then go outside to play and hunt until dinner time.

My cat regularly brings us “dinner” from her hunt and makes sure it is accepted as otherwise she will keep mewing until the kill is disposed.
She also knows when we ask her to get out or get in - I bet it’s more of tone than words she recognizes, but I’m still not sure.
Got stray mouse from the basement a couple months back and brought it upstairs to present as one such “contribution to the pride”.
I would not call cats stupid… they are just up to their own tune… if you will :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, ours can outsmart me by running inside before I can react. I think he knows I won’t squash him with the door. Or will I?…

He’s a male. My wife and kids originally thought he was a female. They named him Maggie. I renamed him Maggie the Butthole. Sounds more masculine, just ask your wife lol.

I’m more of a dog person. Honest, predictable, and they actually seem to care if you come home lol.

Why would anyone cringe about that? I used to use one of those pressure spray wands at the diy car wash to clean my truck’s engine. I did that a couple times a month for years. The only problem I ever encountered, even though I prior to the washing covered the coil and distributor with plastic, sometimes water would still get in the ignition system and make the engine hard to start. But the water would evaporate in 5 minutes or less, click, vrooom, and away I’d go.

I agree. Years ago I owned a cat – well , it’s more like the cat and I lived in the same place – that cat liked to play golf-ball-fetch. I’d hit the ball w/my wedge, one of those plastic whiffle golf balls, and the cat would go get it and bring it back for another go. The cat would never tire, could go on for hours if I was willing…

1 Like

I agree. Wash it off, and see what’s up. If it won’t start, wd40 in the distributor is your friend. This is from an old mud rider!