Help please with my 2011 dodge caliber

ok to clarify anything. When this happens the car will only go 5 miles pr hour. Again I have no accleration. The dealership has had my car now for a week and have heard nothign from them. I have contacted Chrysler about the problem. And my case work has faild to communicate with me I call her back and it takes 2 days for her to call me back. Like I stated before it has happened only twice it is a intermediate problem. But still enough of a problem to make me feel unsafe. I apprecitae all your comments and feed back, so please continue with them the more I get, the more I can give to the dealership. Still I have no loaner and with out my vehicle to get back and forth to work with. Considering this is not the only problem with my car, its the most important one. From day one I have had problems but they were taken care of. But from now on, its going in to get looked at. And I have concacted a lemon law lawyer inregards to this. Aagin thank for all your input

ok just to clarify the problem, my car does not stall. You just can not go more than 5 miles pr hour in it, even with the pedal to the floor. But as soon as you turn the car off and restart it, it work just fine. not sure how much more info I can give. sorry if there is not enought info

oh yeah, you can when the problem is going on, you can put the car in park, neut, or anyother gear and apply the pedal and will sound like its at a idel. No indicater lights come on and nothing comes up on the puter when they check it. All I know is I feel unsafe in the car weither I am by myself or have a passenger in it, like my daughter.

That’s why I did the attachment, so you know the manufacturer have nothing published related to your problem.