Help finding Sheepskin seat cover

Hi all!
I am driving from Texas to California this July and was thinking about getting a sheepskin seat cover for my 2012 Hyundai Elantra with cloth seats. I found one at the right price ($79.99) from Costco. The brand is a Eurow and it is the one designed for side-airbags. I do not need this feature, but the price is right.

The biggest drawback is so many people say the sheepskin is awesome, but the clips that hold it on break straight out of the box.

I am a school teacher and getting married this summer, so I do not have big bucks to spend. The drive is 27 hours and so I am hoping to make it as comfortable as possible.

I have been on eBay, Amazon, Overstock, Eddie Bauer, LL Bean, Wal-Mart.com, JCP.com and more. Looking for high quality material for under $100.

Thank you!

Jamie

Coverking seat covers are a little out of your budget, but I was very satisfied with the fit and quality of a set I bought for a 2010 Cobalt.

https://www.coverking.com/c-6-custom-seat-covers.aspx

Ed B.

Good luck with your driver’s seat. I sold my 2011 after continued problems with the seat cushion simply compressing and not being comfortable. Anything that can offer more support or comfort with what I know about the Elantra driver’s seat can’t hurt. And I’m a big CostCo fan, so you know you can even take the seat cover back after the trip, no questions asked, if it doesn’t hold up.

"Looking for high quality material for under $100. "

Which of the two choices do you want?

Bought mine here over six years ago and they still look and feel great:

if you are interested in covering the seat only and not the back try a motorcycle shop. I have one and its great.

Good luck with your driver’s seat. I sold my 2011 after continued problems with the seat cushion simply compressing and not being comfortable. Anything that can offer more support or comfort with what I know about the Elantra driver’s seat can’t hurt. And I’m a big CostCo fan, so you know you can even take the seat cover back after the trip, no questions asked, if it doesn’t hold up.

Thank you for all of the responses! A couple were out of my budget. I think I will check the motorcycle shop in town and also if that fails, buy one from Costco and use their return policy if something breaks. Thank you all again!

I thought I updated this post. My local Costco had one on the shelf for $49.99. It had NO plastic buckles or anything plastic. I slipped it over the seat and then secured the base with the elastic straps and metal hooks, beneath the seat. So far I LOVE it. Is the Eurow model.

@JamieB–I am glad you found the sheepskin seat cover. I want a leopard skin seat cover to make my minivan look cool, but Mrs. Triedaq won’t hear of it.
I remember as a kid seeing both sheep skin covers and leopard skin covers for bicycle seats.

The next thing I am considering is the gel cushion Costco sells for $20 to slip beneath the sheepskin seat bottom. 10 hour days driving could lead to the FBS (flat-butt-syndrome)