Hello everyone!

I’m so glad joining on this forum. I love to discuss about cars, that is why I join here. So cool to have great information here. I’m gathering information for my hunting on the coolest car this 2018. Cheers and have a great 2018 ahead guys!

Welcome and enjoy the forum. It’s full of characters, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Are you interested in a new or used BMW? What body style?

1 Like

How big’s your bank account?

th

1 Like

I can almost guarantee that a forum will not be much help finding a certain type vehicle. We all have are favorites and some like myself would not even consider some very good vehicles for some reason that might not even make sense.

I have said this before : 1. go to manufacture web sites and use the build your own feature ( that will give you 360 degree views - features and options - prices ) 2. This is the time of year when there are new vehicle shows all over the place to attend ( you can see almost every vehicle sold in your area ) 3. use the silly web and you can find test drives of almost anything.

2 Likes

There’s a 12 character minimum here … lol …

1 Like

thanks for the tips! Yeah, I am doing my best to do research not only on this forum but also on the web. I only want to know more details about my targeted car and through this forum, I can read some testimonies here. Just like their experiences and current issues or problems.