Blogs Car Info Our Show Deals Mechanics Files Vehicle Donation

Headlight replacement

I can not figure out how to change the low beam light on my 2000 Town and Country. I have changed the highbeam before, but now I i need to change the low beam light which sits to the outer side of the light

through the inner splash shield,theres a cap installed,1/4 turn and you can remove cap and access bulb.

good luck