Harbor Freight class action suit

I think many (most?) class action suits are worthwhile, if only to curb the types of corporate behavior that lead to the suits.

1 Like

Maybe someone would be kind enough to read the thing and do a one or two line summary so I donā€™t have to read it.

A few years ago there was a class action to force the railroads or power company (canā€™t remember anymore) to pay adjacent property owners for an easement they evidently never paid for. Had to fill out the forms and show title and so on for about 200ā€™ of my property and send it to a lawyer in Iowa or some place. I think I was supposed to get a couple hundred but never heard a word since. I sometimes wonder if it was a scam just to get property information. Iā€™ve gotten a few others that are worth the effort to collect the 35 cents or so due me. The Barnes and Noble one though was pretty good and automatic and got like a $30-40 credit I used for Nook books.

Mesothelioma. I remember the start of a brake job in 1969 where the air hose was used to create a cloud of brake dust. Good trade school memories.

1 Like

This is a joke, right?

Everyone please join me in flagging this post. ā€œInappropriateā€ doesnā€™t go far enough to describe this scam.

4 Likes

If we get his post deleted, everyone should send me the $1 instead. I mean, we donā€™t want it to go to waste, right?

The post with the long URL link needs to be flagged more urgently.

Hello @cdaquila.

4 Likes

Just stop. Weā€™re not going to give you any money, and weā€™re not going to click your link.

1 Like

Can we delete that post with the link @cdaquila? Donā€™t want either a) someone clicking it and getting a nasty infection or b) clicking it and having orangehairredshoeboyā€™s bank account drained by someone nefarious

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

So sorry to all who flagged. I have been in a complete bubble since I went to work at 7:30 this morning.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.