Ghost in the machine: Erratic error displays when warm at city speeds XLT 2010

Ghost in the machine:
2010 Expedition 82k miles. Jasper engine installed 8k miles ago. Former trooper vehicle.
VIN 1FMJU1G58AEB61***
Erratic error displays when warm and at city speeds: When my vehicle is warm and driving at city speeds, sometimes various errors come up on the dash display. Like, Service Engine Soon, service advancetrack, and just about any other warning light that is on the display. It’s pretty much the whole list coming on and off at random. The only physical symptom seems to be that it doesn’t shift into the high gear, so the engine’s RPM revs up to about 2500 RPM at 50 mph. Not sure what gear that is, but it is not high gear.
If I turn it off for a while (not enough to cool completely), it quits. It does not do it when I am on the freeway (yet?).
I took it to the dealer, but they could not replicate the problem, even when they drove it on the freeway for a while, then on city streets (the normal MO when it does it to me).
Any Idea how to catch this one in the act?
Here is a link to a video of the error in progress:
(https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AC4cD1IQfmEC1x0mFHW50lHhX9ubjCLl/view?usp=sharing)
These aren’t all the errors, but it gives you a good idea of what is going on.
Any ideas, spells, or prayers that can heal this beast?

It sort of sounds like it is going into limp mode. Any engine computer diagnostic codes?

No codes, since they were unable to duplicate the error. Any recommendations on a code reader that I can hook up to it as I drive. I mean, one that I can afford (a hundred bucks or so). Like a Lemur brand BlueDriver or something like that:
https://www.amazon.com/BlueDriver-Bluetooth-Professional-iPhone-Android/dp/B00652G4TS/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1526312465&sr=1-1&refinements=p_n_feature_keywords_browse-bin%3A6075053011%2Cp_36%3A5000-20000

Still going on. I went to a dealer and to a good independent shop. Both drove it for a while, and said they could not duplicate the issue. It acts up on me about 3-5 times a week.
I have loads of data collected from my BlueDriver scan tool (see above). It shows the errors, states of all systems, and live data. Truly, I think that is all the data needed to track something down. Do they just not want to look at the reports and try to figure it out? The same errors keep popping up
If anyone knows an auto electronics shop near Vancouver WA (or Portland, OR), by all means, let me know.
Here is the text from one of many scans. Is this not enough for a skilled dealer or independent automotive technician to begin troubleshooting with?
I have dozens of these scans, all slightly different.
Jun_01_2018_05-23-06-PM
VIN was manually entered
VIN: 1FMJU1G58AEB61xxx
5 Instrument Panel Control Module Trouble Codes:
• U0100: Lost Communication With ECM/PCM “A”
• U0101: Lost Communication with TCM
• U0102: Lost Communication with Transfer Case Control Module
• U0121: Lost Communication With Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Control Module
• U0151: Lost Communication With Restraints Control Module
1 Restraint Control Module Trouble Codes:
• U1900: NON-MIL - Check report for description.
5 Anti-Lock Brake Module Trouble Codes:
• U0155: Lost Communication With Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) Control Module
• U0100: Lost Communication With ECM/PCM “A”
• U0101: Lost Communication with TCM
• U0114: Lost Communication With Four-Wheel Drive Clutch Control Module
• B1676: Battery Voltage out of range
3 Transmission Control Module Trouble Codes:
• U0121: Lost Communication With Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Control Module
• U0102: Lost Communication with Transfer Case Control Module
• U0155: Lost Communication With Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) Control Module
Disclaimer:© Copyright 2018 Lemur Vehicle monitors