Fuel Injectors

I have a 1994 Isuzu Rodeo 4X4 with a little over 150,000 miles on it and for its age run very good. Its Getup & Go isn’t like it use to be, but it will still run like a Scalded Dog. The problem I am experiencing is I can be cruising down the street at 30mph or on the interstate at 70mph and running smooth, but every now and again it lurches for a few seconds and them stops. It isn’t a constant lurch, but intermittenly. I have changed the air filter, fuel filter and plugs, but the lurch persist (aggrevating little bugger!). I have put various types of fuel injector cleaners in the gas, but the lurch persist. Semms to occur more in warm weather also, but this may just be my imagination. Could it be the fuel injectors need replacing? Open to all ideas. I have had the SUV for 12 yrs and it’s my baby, so help me cure her.

Is it worse in rain or very humid conditions? How about spark plug wires, rotor, distributor cap? If these ignition parts don’t help, I’d want to see what kind of spray pattern you’re getting out of these injectors.

Bad injectors very seldom come and go. When they fail, you get a dead miss. BG-44K and Techron are the only injector cleaners that really work…Work on the ignition first…

Plug wires are only a year old and my Rodeo is electronic ignition, so no rotor or distributor cap. So I guess I need to check the spray pattern as you suggested. Tks