Rodeo's sick again....Help!

1994 Isuzu Rodeo LS,V6, 4WD, 236k miles,…Driving along on I-95 N, approx. 55mph when all of a sudden no combustion. Engine shut off, still had plenty of battery, lights, radio etc…Coasted to side of road, cranked engine, plenty of cranking power but no firing. Weather that morning was rain, sleet, snow,…temp. outside was approx. 34 degrees F. Fuel tank was half full. Recent work included new fuel press. reg., replaced idle air ctrl motor, pulled fuel rail to check for proper fuel injector press. and performance. I was having trouble starting and this was the cause (fpr). Pulled entire intake manifold, cleaned replaced nec. parts and put back together. This work was done in the fall of 08.Ran fine after that. My Isuzu mechanic thought Crank Sensor but still have spark. Next thought was MAP sensor or timing belt issue. Preventative maint. included new belt in 07, along with fuel filter. Truck was running perfect w/ no indications of problems. A “mom and pop” has it right now and I’m having mixed feelings about capabilities. Had to make a decision on where to tow and was recomended to this guy. He’s not finished with diagnostic. Want to give him suggestions before towing again to my Isuzu mech. who has to come up from Del. to look at it. My buddy’s down and I need to get him back in service. First break down ever. What a vehicle!!