Friend works at WAL*MART tire and auto center

Yeah, I am not a fan either but figured a very distinctive plate is the ONLY way something like this could be made to work. It is still a bad idea to have “unsafe” cars on the road. A cracked windshield is one thing but tires ready to blow is another.

I once bought a used car and it had pretty decent tires on it or so I thought. I didn’t know the brand but the tread looked pretty good. One tire about came apart at high speed. I put the spare on and figured it was a fluke. Then I could start to feel another one starting to come apart. I got all new tires at that point. The tire shop is like “These are Douglas tires from Wal-Mart. They all do this.” I didn’t realize that was a Wal-Mart only tire but I looked them up and they are pretty much the cheapest tire you can buy. They also had a lot of complaints about failures like mine. The problem is that the type of customer who would buy the cheapest tires will be the first to go back and scream at Wal-Mart.

This country is currently short about 400K workers. We don’t have babies anymore. It’s called demographics. We are better off than China, Russia,Germany, Belgium, Italia etc…

Do you mean the USA?

Yep, good old US of A

Both my neighbors just did. When did we stop having babies :question:

We stopped having enough babies about 30 years ago. Replacement rate is roughly 2.3 per couple. We aren’t meeting that. We are at roughly 11 babies per 1000 people. Lots of things are dependent on birth rate… Social Security and Medicare to name 2. Both are a bit of a Ponzi scheme.

We are not the only countries to have this problem. Canada, the EU, Japan to name 3. Japan is especially vulnerable since their immigration policies are so strict.

1 Like

That is cheap for around here (NY Metro). I am very glad I have a paid for pad or I would have to move north or south.

That’s cheap for Boston and Southern NH area also.

3-Bedroom Houses For Rent in Nashua, NH | Rentals.com